Byclosure is Hiring!
Byclosure is a young and very dynamic company, which creates technical solutions for their business clients. We specialize in management applications "click or touch" for the web through mobile, desktop and other devices. We work with Ruby on Rails on the back-end and Google Web Toolkit on the front-end.
We were born in 2008 and we are passionately agile, from the way we work (Scrum!) to the way we deal with our business and how we face new challenges. If you identify yourself with who we are and what we do, maybe you're the person we're looking for.
Are you passionate about software? Do you like challenges? Are you an entrepreneur? This is an opportunity for you...
Byclosure is a technological start up, specialized in HTML5, multi device, multi touch, web and mobile applications which creates technological solutions for their enterprise customer.
We are looking for an Agile Software Developer to join our team.
- Academic or Master degree in computer engineering or similar
- Recently graduated or proved experience of 2/3 years
- Mastery of the English language
- Development experience in JAVA
- Teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Experience with agile methodologies (SCRUM,XP, etc.)
- GWT (Google Web Toolkit)
- Ruby or Ruby on Rails
- Android or iOS
- RIAs (Rich Internet Applications) in Flahs/Flex or Silverlight
- Driver license and available to travel
Byclosure offers attractive conditions, an energetic work environment, innovative and very exciting with opportunity for professional growth and development.
Interested? Send us your CV to email@example.com
Key Account Manager
- Increase sales volume and brand awareness of Byclosure
- Participate in the definition and implementation of the commercial strategy.
- Full responsibility for the sales cycle: prospecting, opportunities identification, sales, negotiation and business closure, together with business portfolio management in order to fulfill the defined commercial objectives.
- Support to management and company representation.
- Customer follow-up and identification of new opportunities.
- Academic or master degree in computer engineering or similar.
- Proved experience of 2/3 years in a commercial position, selling software and services, with preference on banking, media or telecom areas.
- Great costumer orientation with a strong focus on sales.
- Good communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Entrepreneurial and dynamic.
- Driver license and available to travel.
- Mastery of the English language.
What We Offer
- An energetic work environment, innovative and very exciting.
- Work with a team of young talents, highly motivated and competent, in a friendly environment.
- Contact with new technologies and an essential role on the construction of real solutions.
- Office 5 minutes on foot from the Metro (Picoas or Marquês de Pombal).
- An attractive salary.
- Sharing the company's financial success with the compensation system.
- The possibility of getting a Scrum certification.
- Opportunity for professional growth and development.
- Access to communities and professional events.
Interested? Send us your CV or Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
We answer to all applicants!